Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: I give up..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spenting last night and this morning trying to change this F873;aljd98...and it keeps reloading the halloween designs EVEN after I log in and out...Somebody else give it awhirl PLEASE!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...seems apparently Firefox has an issue so I went with Explorer...Now at least things are changing and I can play with some...how freakin frustrating though LOL!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it can be a hassle, when trying to make board changes, But I think you did a great job...for a girl [img]wink.gif[/img] (I'm just kidding)

    I like this bbreply Tree with falling leaves.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooh I like these colors very much! Looks great.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank YOU...I love your avatar!!!! I'm just glad I finally figured out why it wasn't working b4.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh this is soooooooooooooo pretty!!!! I love it!!! The colors are great!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It helps if you clean your temporary internet files and cookies after you update. Then it'll immediately load your changes.

    (Cookies are used to load pages faster, so they "remember" all the pictures and frames. Deleting them will make your browser load the new standard right away.)

    I like it, except for the orange letters on green background. Kinda gives me a headache.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, but beware! Deleting cookies will mean all your automatic logins are resetted too. So know your passwords, mmmkay?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH DEAR GOD Lefty,
    If I had not seen the mmmK ( which makes me think of an Olsen twin) and deleted my cookies that kept my passwords AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR...I may have had to fly to Holland just to ***** slap you ROTF!!! No really it was nothing more than FireFox being an *** as soon as I wnet to explorer I had no problems...I mean except for hyper links disappearing and of course the dreaded orange words on green back ground that is so 70"s SHOW!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 06, 2006 11:27 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF who in the **** decided to censor words on the ***** *** mother ******* board anyway...PLEASE don't tell me I switched the censor button.........................**** **** **** ***** dick **** **** *** **** ***** ******* **** **** ****
    WHAT am I leaving out???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •